Quanta is an extension for Joomla that allows you to produce charts using Open Flash Charts 2.
- Create pure hand-coded charts from worked examples or your own data.
- Create data-driven charts of current and recorded historic data.
- Categories are supported for hand-coded charts and records.
Variety of chart types readily supported:
- Vertial bar charts in a number of styles.
- Pie charts.
- Scatter charts.
- Display charts in component view or in modules.
- Import historic data from CSV files.
- Fully customisable output using Joomla's flexible layout override system.
- Joomla 1.5.7+
- PHP 5.2+
This extensions requires a low to medium working knowledge of Joomla to configure and use to its maximum potential. Please familiarise youself with all instructions first.
All extensions are automatically installed from the one package.
- The Quanta backend component (com_quanta) to configure charts, categories records and data history.
- The Quanta frontend component to display various types of charts.
- An module for displaying bar charts (mod_quanta_bars) of all records in a category.
- An module for displaying pie charts (mod_quanta_pie) of all records in a category.
- An module for displaying scatter charts (mod_quanta_scatters) of all records in a category.
- The EN-GB language files for all components and modules.
License and Support
This extension is free to download and use on any number of Joomla web sites. It is released as Open Source under the GNU General Public License.
No official support is provided. However, usage difficulties can be reported on the Art of Joomla project tracker.
Improvement suggestions are welcome. Commissioned feature improvements can be negotiated.