Artof Content is a component for Joomla 1.5 with extra features to manage frontend editing of articles.
Combined with Artof User's ability to create new user groups, Artof Content allows you to assign create, edit and publish permissions to individual categories giving you greater control over frontend editing.
Artof Content allows provides other features such as the ability to link an article category with a DOCman category to give you "related documents".
Artof Content and Artof User replaces the previous generation of access control extension suite that comprised Content Manager, JXtended Control and the JXtended Libraries.
- Controls create, edit and publishing permissions for each article category.
- Edit articles through the native Joomla edit page.
- Link a DOCman category with an article category to create "related document" lists that display in a module.
- Artof User (allows you to create new user groups and assign users to them)
- Joomla 1.5.20+
- PHP 5.2.4+
All extensions are automatically installed from the one package.
- The Artof Content administrator component (com_artofuser).
- The Artof Content system plugin.
- The Artof Content Add module (mod_artofcontent_add).
- The Artof Content DOCman module (mod_artofcontent_docman).
- English language files.
License and Support
This extension is free to download and use on any number of Joomla web sites. It is released as Open Source under the GNU General Public License.
No official support is provided. However, usage difficulties can be reported on the Art of Joomla project tracker.
Thanks to Toowoomba Regional Council for sponsoring the development of this tool.